Saturday, December 04, 2004

Christmas

Only 21 days until Christmas. Unless you are celebrating a little earlier ... like we are. Jeff will be flying in on the 12th and staying through the 23rd. He and Carrie will be meeting their dad on the 24th for a big family-type reunion. Carrie is VERY excited to be seeing Jason and Coris for a whole week!

So I'm busy knitting my little fingers to the bone ... trying desperately to get all my gifts completed. And since I went and had my hair fancied up last night at the Midnight Madness last night ... I want to make my hairdresser a gift too.

Umm ... guess I better get back to my knitting!

Hey Bets -- did you ever find the from-the-neck-down book from Leisure Arts? Or did you modify a "regular" pattern for knitting on circulars? I'm waiting (and available) for helpful hints.

Does anyone have Marie's snail-mail address? I ant to send Christmas cards and such ... and I'm not sure that I have the correct address.

Hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas.

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

Blogger DixonFamilyChronicles said...

Hi, been fairly busy here preparing for the 'Big Day'. I haven't had a chance to try a sweater 'in the round' yet. I'm trying to finish santa hats for the three of us right now. And I mean right now!

As a matter of fact, I'm knitting most of the hat(s) on round needles just to practice up a bit. As far as a sweater project, I'm going to alter a regular pattern and see what happens. I'm sure there will be much frustration but I'll endure!

Rick's Mom is in Florida for her winter break and I'm not sure where, and when, we will be over the holiday weekend. I think we're playing it by ear. I do know that Christmas morning we'll be at home for a while for our own Christmas. This year should be great fun for Em'. I can hardly wait!

I'm sure we'll see you guys next weekend. Safe traveling to you.

Guess I'd better sign off for now. I hear laundry or some such chore calling for me. Sigh.

Love
Bets'

December 19, 2004 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home