Friday, November 26, 2004

Lalalala

This is such a cool idea! I hope everyone's going to use it.

I'm in Michigan with my Dad for Thanksgiving it was wonderful! It's 1:11 in the morning so I'm figuring there's still plenty of time for turkey until breakfast... This is the first Thanksgiving with my Dad for literally years.

Mom and I went Christmas shopping last weekend I am nearly all done (I still need Mom's presents and one for Coris.) and only $15 in debt!!! This is SO good for me because I am usually rushing around like a decapitated chicken during Christmas time.

Schools is school...not much to say there. For all you who know about my pathetic French teacher last year will be happy to know she got replaced. She's supposedly on a years leave but we're figuring she was fired. Our new French teacher is so much better. Classes are pretty easy but I am loaded with homework for these three days Mom dragged me out of ;).

Oh an Uncle David, I won't make you go back into Hot Topic store again for a gift certificate (Remember last year? Uncle Andy will like this too...), I'm hoping for a Detroit hockey jersey!!!!!

Umm....yeah I think that's it... Life is good. I'm going to check on this more often I hope there will be more posts than just Mom's!!!

Ciao! Your (niece, sister, daughter, granddaughter...), Carrie

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Hi Carrie! Wanted you to know that I do read this!

November 29, 2004 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home