Sunday, October 03, 2004

Chuck here

I just wanted to let everyone know that their posts were being read. I don't have much news to post, however. Life consists of work and sleep mostly. I haven't done any sailing since Rick and I went to Lake Michigan a few weeks ago. I'd like to get in a few more outings before it gets too cold. As the weather turns colder and wetter I am volunteering for more weekend overtime to make up for the lack of work during the week, and to help get caught up on some bills. Had a nice day with Betsy, Rick, and Enery at the zoo yesterday. It's the first time I'd been to the "Wild Africa" exhibit, and really enjoyed it.

2 Comments:

Blogger DixonFamilyChronicles said...

Hi Chuck. Glad to see you've been reading. Yeah, it's a real bummer that fall is so close. Doug has been sailing with a neighbour down the road and enjoyed it immensely. Next year (even though that's what he said last year!). Isn't it strange that Denso has overtime on weekends, but not enough hours for you during the week. How did Emery like the zoo? Did she get to pet any animals?

Take care, & love,
Carol

October 3, 2004 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger DixonFamilyChronicles said...

Betsy, here. No, Emery has not pet anything at the zoo yet. We have a growing list of things we don't see at the zoo, however. No elephant, dinosaur, sheep, or Watusi cows. The first two being really big, and the last two being really loud. Other than that, I think she enjoys herself. I think.

If the weather is decent this weekend maybe Rick and Chuck can do some last minute sailing. I may pass since I sail the sunfish. I don't mind getting wet when the weather is warm. It's another story when it's not so warm! I'm already looking forward to sailing next summer.

Ah, I hear Lou (our newfie mix dog) whining at me for dinner.

with Love

Betsy

October 5, 2004 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home