Friday, September 24, 2004

WMU and things

Well, I managed to get a goodly chunk of my homework finished so I could relax this weekend. School is good, and the classes are easy.

My first paper in Shakespeare received an A and a few compliments from my teacher and my roommate. I've finished my second paper for Shakespeare class, my first paper for my Spanish class, and I received a guideline for my research paper for my Linguistics class (but it's a short research paper, so I'm not worried).

I haven't been doing so many things.. Mostly study and play guitar. I've met a few people on my floor and overall, I'm having a good time. I'm headed home this weekend for things like laundry (because it costs something like $4 or so to do it here) and I'm getting an accessory for my desk (which will give me a bit more desk space, which is always a good thing).

When I get to see Carrie next, I've got some really good books for her to enjoy. And now it's 2pm, and I'm going to get going. Hopefully the traffic and construction isn't too horrible!

Jeff.

2 Comments:

Blogger DixonFamilyChronicles said...

Hi Jeff. Congratulations on the Shakespeare A. That's awesome. Good to hear that you have things under control with schoolwork and are meeting people. Is your dorm co-ed? (Down, Mom. Don't be ripping girls lips off!) I wonder if you could find a laundromat in Kalamazoo to do laundry at--it might be cheaper than at the dorm. And cheaper than gas too. I dropped $46 into my gas tank today. Ouch! Carrie has gone off to a freind's house for a sleepover, altho why they call them "sleepovers" when there is precious little sleeping going on is beyond me. I'll be sure to let her know that you've got some good books for her though. Jason -- what game are you watching Sunday? And who are you rooting for?
Love, Mom

September 24, 2004 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger DixonFamilyChronicles said...

Traffic was light and easy on the way home. Coming back on Sunday, we took a different route to bypass the construction in I-96, which turned into a fabulous drive.

Surprises of surprises, North Muskegon Varsity managed to win a football game! Homecoming is next week for them, and I've planned to get back again next weekend.

So I'd best get to spending my time studying, and not writing so much here, right? hehe... Talk to everbodies later!

Jeff.

September 26, 2004 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home